Andre Raymond Perron, Esq.Managing Partner3119 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205MAP & DIRECTIONSLOCAL: 941-827-2228FAX: 941-741-8225EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Perron is recognized by the State of Florida Bar Association as a specialist in business litigation having met the standards of certification. The certification is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and knowledge in business litigation. Less than five percent (5%) of the Florida Bars 50,000 members have obtained certification.
Mr. Perron's experience includes thirty (30) years of practice in State and Federal courts in Florida, as well as arbitration and mediation. Mr. Perron is a member in good standing of the Florida Bar, the Federal Court for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and the Fifth and the Eleventh Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Perron is also a member of the New Hampshire Bar, the Massachusetts Bar and the Federal Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Mr. Perron has settled and/or tried Federal and State Court cases involving violation of civil rights, broker/customer and broker/company disputes, contract disputes, creditor actions and trust and probate disputes, These cases included non-competition litigation, multi-million dollar trust beneficiary disputes, will contests, claims against broker dealers for churning and mismanagement, disputes involving family limited partnerships, collection claims and other complex business torts and contract claims.
Mr. Perron has the experience and judgment to evaluate your situation, retain exceptional experts based on their past performance, advise you as to the local judge and jury makeup and give yon the information you need to make the best decision in prosecuting your claim or defense. Mr. Perron has further tried and settled matters before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and American Arbitration Association arbitration panels.
Mr. Perron received his undergraduate degree from Tulane University of New Orleans, Louisiana in 1982, his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Quinnipiac Law in 1985, and a Masters of Law in American Banking Law Studies (LLM) from Boston University School of Law in 1989. Mr. Perron has served as an adjunct law professor at Stetson School of Law in Banking Law Studies (1991). He formerly served as Co-Chairman of the Twelfth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee which regulates the practice of law in Manatee County, Florida. Mr. Perron has lectured on a variety of topics ranging from Banking to Ethics and Professionalism.
In 1989, Mr. Perron relocated to Bradenton, Florida, from New Hampshire with his wife Nancy, and joined the law firm of Blalock, Landers, Walters & Vogler, P.A. (n/k/a Blalock & Walters), while at Blalock Landers, Mr. Perron concentrated in complex business and trust and estate litigation. In 1996, Mr. Perron opened his own law firm, Ozark, Perron & Nelson, P.A., specializing in complex business litigation and related matters. Mr. Perron has served as Director of Manatee Junior Achievement and as Director for the Florida West Coast Symphony. Mr. Perron currently is an adjunct professor of law for banking and finance at the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Riverview, Florida.
Mr. Perron's firm currently represents numerous businesses and financial institutions throughout the West Coast of Florida, and is prepared to devote their experience and time to obtain the best result for your matter.Areas of Practice
• 40% Complex Business Litigation
• 20% Investment Loss Arbitration
• 20% Probate & Estate Litigation
• 5% Employment Disputes
• 15% Creditor/DebtorLitigation Percentage
• 90% of Practice Devoted to LitigationCertified Legal Specialties
• Business Litigation, Florida Bar, 1997Bar Admissions
• Florida, 1987
• Massachusetts, 2013
• New Hampshire, 1986
• U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1986
• U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
• U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
• U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
• U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
• U.S. Court of Appeals 5th CircuitEducation
• Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut - J.D.
• Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana - B.A. (Double Major: History and Political Science)Classes/Seminars
• Adjunct Professor, Banking Law, Stetson Law School, 1991 - 1992
• Trustee Duties for Pension Plans, 2011
• Practical & Ethical Issues for Engineers, University of South Florida, 2008 - 2012Professional Associations and Memberships
• Florida Bar, 1987 - Present
• Massachusetts Bar, 2013 - PresentPast Employment Positions
• Ozark, Perron & Nelson, P.A., 1996-2014
• Blalock Walters, Junior Partner, 1989 - 1996
• Boutin & Solomon, P.A., Associate, 1986 - 1989Pro Bono Activities
• Habitat for Humanity, 2011 - 2012
• Florida West Coast Symphony, Director, 1991 - 1993Fraternities / Sororities
• Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Contact a Skilled Florida Trial Lawyer
You don't need to find a solution on your own. Contact attorney Andre Perron
at 941-827-2228 for the experienced, personalized advice you need. The firm represents clients in Sarasota, Bradenton and throughout Southwest Florida.