Ask yourself, do you want a lawyer with 30 years experience, certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in Business litigation for 17 years, or someone else? Call us at 941-827-2228 to schedule a consultation today!
Practice AreasSecurities Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Broker Misconduct
- Deceptive Practices
Probate & Trust Litigation
- Undue Influence
- Wills & Trusts Disputes
- Elder Abuse & Exploitation
- Medical Practice Dispute
- Collections & Asset Protection
- Deceptive Business Practices
- Employee Contracts & Non-Compete Agreements
Real Estate Disputes
Insurance Coverage Disputes
Financial Advisor & Broker Dealer Employment Disputes
Bradenton-Sarasota Attorney Andre R. PerronAsk yourself, do you want a lawyer with 30 years experience, certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in Business litigation for 17 years, or someone else? If you lost money due to stockbroker misconduct or suspect your elderly relative has been the victim of undue influence, do you know that you have the right to sue those responsible? You want to protect your loved one's investments and legacy - as well as your own. To do so, you want a lawyer who has significant experience resolving these complex issues and who has devoted his or her career to business litigation.
As a business trial lawyer, attorney Andre Perron has more than 30 years of experience representing retirees, individual investors and business professionals in Bradenton, Sarasota and throughout Southwest Florida. Mr. Perron devotes his practice to litigation, including but not limited to:
- Representing victims of investment loss due to broker misconduct, securities misrepresentation or fraud such as churning, Ponzi schemes and clawbacks, breach of fiduciary duty, mismanagement
- Probate litigation such as will contests, trust beneficiary claims and trustee defense
- Complex business claims, contract disputes, non-compete litigation, employment agreements and whistleblower claims
- Creditor actions, collection disputes and debtor defense
- Commercial and residential real estate disputes
- EB-5 Fraud
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Fraud
- Annuity Fraud
- Leveraged Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Fraud
Do not lose your legacy because of someone else's mistakes or greed. Protect your rights and assets - contact Mr. Perron to discuss your case today.
Why Work With Andre Perron?Mr. Perron is recognized by the State of Florida Bar Association as a specialist in business litigation, a certification that is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and knowledge in this area of the law. He also has a master of laws degree (LL.M.) in banking studies. This advanced education is unique amongst trial lawyers, and enables Mr. Perron to better understand complex business and investment matters.
In addition to representing clients before numerous state and federal courts, he has also handled claims before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and American Arbitration Association arbitration panels.
As your lawyer, Mr. Perron will work directly with you on all aspects of your case. He will educate you on your rights and pursue effective legal solutions tailored to your needs and goals. Where necessary, he will retain top professional experts and consultants with a proven track record to build a strong and effective case.